Maswer.es/maswer.com/maswer.de is a website for Maswer Deutschland GmbH (hereinafter MASWER)
Transparency is within the values with which we identify ourselves. That is why we want you to know from the beginning that your data privacy is very important for us. This privacy statement explains the personal data which we collect from our users and how we handle them. We invite you to read carefully these terms before you provide your personal information.
This web respects and protects users’ personal data. Your rights are guaranteed. We have made an effort to create a reliable and safe site, so we want to share our principles regarding your privacy.
Wir haben uns bemüht, eine zuverlässige und sichere Website zu erstellen und wir möchten hiermit unserer Grundsätze Ihrer Privatsphäre mit Ihnen teilen.
- We never ask for personal data unless it is absolutely necessary to provide the required services
- We never share personal information, except in case we have a written consent or to comply with the law.
Controller of the personal data treatment processing
- Controller identity:Maswer Deutschland GmbH
- Trade name:Maswer
- Tax ID: DE301939120
- Address: Josef.Dietzgen-Str. 3, 53773 Hennef, Germany
- Activity: consulting services
- Registered in Amtsgericht Siegburg HRB 13616
According to the Data Protection General Regulation, the personal information you provide through the web forms will be considered as data from “Web users and subscribers”
In order to process our user data, we use every kind of technical and organizational safety measures established by law.
Principles applied to your personal
We will apply the following principles, according to the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principles of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always request your consent for personal data treatment with one or more specific purposes which will be thoroughly and transparently explained.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data which are strictly necessary for the required purposes. As few as possible.
- Principle of time-limit on conservation period: data will be maintained no longer than needed for treatment purposes. Accordingly, we will inform of the corresponding conservation period. In case of subscribers, we will review our lists periodically and erase long inactive registers.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality:Your data will be processed guaranteeing safety and confidentiality. We want you to know that we take every necessary precaution to avoid unauthorized access or mishandling of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal information MASWER collects comes from Contact Form.
Which are your rights when you provide your data?
Any person has the right to check whether MASWER has processed concerning personal information.
Individuals concerned are entitled to:
- Request access to their personal information
- Request rectification or removal
- Request limitation to its treatment
- Object to the processing
- Request data portability
Interested parties can access their personal information, as well as request rectification of inaccurate data or removal when, among other reasons, the information is no longer necessary to the purposes for which it was processed.
In certain circumstances, individuals concerned can request the limitation of the data processing. In that case, we will only retain them to the exercise or defense of legal claims.
In certain circumstances and for personal reasons, individuals concerned can object to their data processing. MASWER will cease to process those data unless compelling legitimate grounds or to the exercise or defense of legal claims. As interested party, if you exercise the right to portability, you have the right to receive concerning personal data which you have provided in a machine-readable structured format of common use and to transfer it to other controller of data-processing when:
- The processing is based on consent
- The information has been provided by the individual concerned.
- The data will be processed by automatic means.
When you ask for data portability, you will have the right to transfer data from controller to controller when it is technically possible.
Individuals concerned will also have the right to effective legal protection and to file a complaint with the competent authority, in this case the North Rhine Westfalia Data Protection Agency, if they consider that personal data treatment has infringed their fundamental rights and freedoms.
¿Why do we process your personal data?
There are different tools for personal information capture in MASWER and we process the provided information with the following purposes for each capture tool (forms):
- Contact Form: We request the following personal data: Name and Email to answer to the requirements of MASWER users. For example, we may use those data to reply to your questions and solve doubts, complaints, comments or concerns regarding to the information included in the website, the services provided through the web, the personal data processing, enquiries about the legal terms included as well as any other consultation you may have not subject to the terms of the contract. The data you provide are stored in European servers belonging to Professional Hosting (a MASWER provider).
There are other purposes to process your personal data:
- Guarantee the compliance with the use conditions and the law. This can include the development of tools and algorithms to grant the confidentiality fo the personal data collected.
- Support and improve the web services.
As established in the European Data Protection Regulation Maswer Deutschland GmbH (MASWER) with Tax Number DE30193912 and registered office in Josef-Dietzgen-Str. 3, 53773 Hennef (Germany) will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
MASWER does not sell or transfer to third parties personal data which may identify the user without prior consent, now or in the future. Nevertheless, in some cases there may exist collaboration with other professionals. Given the case, we will ask the users for prior consent identifying the contributor and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done under the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
Legitimacy for your data processing
Consent is the legal basis for the data processing.
Foresight and commercial offer of products and services is based in the required consent.
The data categories collected are identifying data (name, surname, email). These are not sensitive files.
How long will we retain your data?
Personal data will be preserved:
- Until the end of the contractual relation and, subsequently, during the legally established period or until the consent is revoked (whatever happens first).
To which recipients will your data be forwarded?
To provide services strictly necessary for the activity development, MASWER shares data with the following providers under their own privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: an analytic web services paid by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main registered office is in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, texts files within your computer, to help MASWER to analyse the website use. The information cookies generated by cookies about the usage of MASWER (including your IP address) will be directly forwarded and stored by Google in its United States servers.
Hosting: Soluciones Web On Line S.L, with registered office in Spain. More information in: ttps://www.profesionalhosting.com/empresa/empresa.html Soluciones Web On Line S.L. process the data with the purpose of providing hosting services to MASWER.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., with registered office in US. More information in: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. process the data with the purpose of providing services of web platform to MASWER.
When navigating MASWER anonymous data can be collected. Those may include IP addresses, rough geographical location, register of services and sites use and other data which cannot be used to identify the user. Among the anonymous data there can be found those related to your navigation habits through third party servers. This website utilizes the following third-party analysis servers: Google analytics.
We use this information to analyse tendencies, administer the site, trace users movements around the site and collect demographical information about our user base.
Data confidentiality and security
MASWER, is committed to the use and processing of personal data respecting their confidentiality and using them according to the purposes, as well as complying with its obligation to safeguard them and undertake all possible measures to avoid alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, according to data protection laws.
This web includes an SSL certificate. It is a safety protocol which allows your data to travel safely, that is to say, allows data transmission between a server and a web user and it is fully ciphered or encrypted.
MASWER cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet and, in consequence, data breaches thorough fraudulent Access by third parties.
With respect to the processing confidentiality, MASWER will ensure that any person authorized by MASWER to process user-client data (including staff, collaborators and providers) is under proper confidentiality obligation (by means of a contractual or legal duty).
When MASWER becomes aware of any security incident, it will report to the client and user about the infringement of rights and freedoms without delay and it will give timely data on the Security Incident as circumstances come to light.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As user, you are the only responsible of the veracity and correction of the provided data, exonerating MASWER of any responsibility to that effect.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the provided personal data and undertake to keep this information properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form or subscription. In case s/he provides third parties data s/he must have prior consent.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given to the processing and to the data transfer is revocable at any moment just by communicating to MASWER in the established terms un this Policy for the exercise of the Personal Data Rights. This revocation will not have retroactive effects in any case.
MASWER reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation or case laws and industry practices. In those cases, MASWER will advertise in its page the changes with reasonable notice of its implementation.
According to law MASWER. does not support SPAM, so it does not send commercial mails which have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. In consequence, in each one of the web forms the user has the possibility to express prior consent to receiving bulletins, regardless of the commercial information timely requested. As established by the law, MASWER is committed to not sending commercial communications without proper identification.