OBJECTIVE AND ACCEPTANCE
Navigating the website of MASWER attributes the condition of user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to use the website correctly according with laws, good faith, public order, the uses of the traffic and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to MASWER or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
2. IDENTIFICACION AND COMMUNICATIONS
MASWER, according to Law, informs you:
- Its corporate name is Maswer Deutschland GmbH
- Tax ID number: DE301939120
- Its registered office is situated at Josef-Dietzgen-Str. 3, 53773 Hennef, Germany
- It is registered at the Amtsgericht Siegburg HRB 13616
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
All notifications and communications between users and MASWER will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
ACCESS AND USE CONDITIONS
The website and its services are available for free to everyone, however, some MASWER services offered on its website can only be used on the condition that the corresponding form would be fulfilled.
The user shall assure the authenticity and the current state of all data submitted to MASWER and the user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements. The user expressly undertakes to use the contents and services of MASWER in a suitable manner and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contents opposite to the law and public order.
- Introduce computer viruses in the network or carry out actions that are liable to change, spoil, or generate errors or damages in MASWER or third parties’ electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems; or block other user’s access to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which MASWER provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of MASWER or third parties and, in its case, extract information.
- Infringing the rights of intellectual or industrial property or violating confidentiality of MASWER’s information or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise communicate, publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are a work whose property is owned by MASWER, without being transferred to users any rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the web.
In short, users accessing this website can visualize the contents and make, if relevant, the authorized private copies under the condition that the reproduced elements are not transferred to third parties, installed in servers connected to a network or subject to exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or any kind of distinctive signs appearing on the website are property of MASWER, without implying that the use or access to it attributes the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents or any other act which has not been specifically authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between MASWER and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by MASWER of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from MASWER. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, as well as refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about MASWER, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
MASWER excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice because of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, MASWER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family intimacy and self-image itself, as well as regulations in unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, MASWER declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. MASWER does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. MASWER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.