A cookie is a small text file which is saved in your navigator when you visit almost any web site. It’s utility is is that the web can remember your visit when you navigate again on the site. Cookies keep technical information, personal preferences, contents personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The target of the cookie is adapt the web content to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any website would be significantly reduced. If you wish to obtain more information about what cookies are, what they keep, how to delete them, deactivate them etc, please follow this link.
Cookies used on this website
This web site uses the following own cookies:
- Session Cookies, to guarantee users that write comments are human and not automated apps. This way we fight spam.
This web site uses the following third party’s cookies:
- Google Analytics: keeps cookies for statistics over this web’s traffic and volume of visits. When you navigate on this webm you accept the treatment of information regarding yourself by Google. Therefore, if you want to exercise any right regarding this, you will have to do it by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: each social network uses their own cookies so that you can click on buttons such us I like it or Share.
Cookis deactivation or elimination
You will be able to exercise your rights of this site’e cookies deativation or elimination at any time. These actions are done in a different way depending on the navigator you are using. Here you can find a quick guide for the most popular navigators.
- Neither this web nor it’s representatives are responsable for the contect or truth of the privacy policies of third parties mentioned in this cookies
- Web navigators are the tools responsable for saving cookies and there is where you have to exercise your rights for deactivating or eliminating them. Neither this web nor it’s representatives can guarantee the correcto or incorrect use of the cookies by those navigators.
- Sometimes you need to install cookies so that the navigator doesn’ forget your decisión of not accepting them.
- In case of Google Analytics’ cookies, this company saves their cookies in servers located in the USA, and they commit not to share them with third parties, except in case it is neccesary for the System runnin, or when the law obligues them to. According to Google, they don’t keep you IP Address. Google Inc. Is a company adhered to the Safe Port Agreement, which guarantees all the data transferred will be treated with a leve lof protection according to the EU regulations. You can find more information regarding this point in this link. If you need further information on the usage of cookies by Google, you can follow this link.
- For any question or doubt regarding this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to communicate with us through the contact section.